Thailand Investment Visa
The Thai Investment Visa is simply a type of visa which foreigners can obtain by investing a minimum of 10 Million Thai Baht in properties, government or Thai State bonds or as fixed deposit in a Thai Bank Account.
Thailand Investment Visa
- Purchasing condominium unit or units with a value of at least 10 Million Thai Baht;
- Purchasing Thai government or Thai state enterprise bonds worth at least 10 Million Thai Baht;
- Deposit the funds in a Fixed Deposit Account in a Thai Bank;
Foreign investors planning to apply for the Thai Investment Visa may invest in a combination of assets at their discretion – as long as the minimum investment requirement is fulfilled.
Guidelines to remember:
- Thai Investment Visa does not permit foreigners to work in Thailand;
- Property investments can only be made in new projects directly from a developer;
- The entry-level of 10 Million Thai Baht investment and other requirements mentioned above limits eligibility and benefits of applying to the investment program;
Benefits of having a Thai Investment Visa:
- Holders of the Thai Investment Visa will be granted a one-year stay in Thailand, which can be renewed annually;
- The immediate family of the investors are also eligible to apply for the Thai Investment Visa;
The Thai Investment Visa is mostly focused on boosting the Thai economy, relatively appealing to an exclusive field of potential applicants. This visa category is aimed mainly on wealthy middle-aged foreigners looking to enjoy the Thai lifestyle without having to face the hassles of short-term visa runs. Under the new requirements, the Thai government is plainly offering the visa as an incentive to encourage further investment in Thailand. This encourages more people to leverage their existing property holdings and make future investments in the property market. This fact is true to the much younger foreign residents looking for advantages in investing their money in Thailand.
https://www.thailand-propertylawyer.com/thailand-investment-visa.htmlhttps://www.thailand-propertylawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/re_Interchange-B-02-1920x1600-1-1024x853.jpghttps://www.thailand-propertylawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/re_Interchange-B-02-1920x1600-1-150x150.jpgProperty Lawbuying a condo,Property LawThe Thai Investment Visa is simply a type of visa which foreigners can obtain by investing a minimum of 10 Million Thai Baht in properties, government or Thai State bonds or as fixed deposit in a Thai Bank Account. Thailand Investment Visa Purchasing condominium unit or units with a value...siteadmin email@example.comAdministratorThailand Property